RSS

Minggu, 29 April 2012

Description About My Family...!


My Mother
My mother was the most noble... though my mother sometimes make me upset, but my mother always loved me... she also gave birth to my hard-earned to grow up....  this article is like poetry, but it's true...
I just want to say.... Thank you and Sorry Mother.... :D

My Sister....!
I have two sister... two older sisters had two properties... sometimes fun and sometimes frustrating... but of course they had more fun...!! I say that because I always miss with my sisters who has been working out of town...!!! I used to cry just because miss...! But it is not wrong...  hhmm.. and a request.. I hope these two sisters want to work or move to Malang... :')

My Brother...!                                                                                      
I have one older brother ... I do not knows its nature too .... I know, I had my older brother was far away and rarely spoke... I do not know why? But even so,, I really love as my brother... :D

Conclusion :

I REALLY WANT MY FAMILY GATHERED IN THE MALANG...!
AND I LOVE MY FAMILY........ :D





0 komentar:

Posting Komentar